It is just not Fall unless you have a day at the pumpkin farm.
I took my children and went with Melissa and Josh and boy did our kids have a blast.
Rides, a petting zoo, caramel corn, a tractor ride... All a great way to exhaust us all at the end of the day.
Liv was ready to go on the train with Makenzie until she saw me and hopped off. They saw what was going on and said it was okay for Mommy to hop on. (That little...)
I know these are kiddie rides but I really don't think I did this stuff when I was four.
Luke has such a blast on these, he even did them twice while we were there.
However, right after these rides we walked over to the petting zoo where we were able to feed carrots to goats, cows, llamas, camels, Kangaroos... Something every kid enjoys. OH NOT MINE. One look at what they had to do and Luke clammed up, grabbed the edge of Josh's shorts and held on as if a goat was gonna eat his arm off. *wink
No really. Him and Livy were not fans of this. Annelyse was about the only one that would have climbed in the cages with these animals if I let her out of my arms.
Liv was trying really hard to be brave and attempted to feed these starving goats but she just couldn't bring herself to putting her hand that close to their teeth.
While on our tractor ride, we were able to watch a pumpkin get launched across the field. Guessing it was only the ones they were going to throw out anyways.
Such a great, warm, sunny fall day!
We all had such a great time.



















1 comment:
I LOVE family days like that! Those cute little guys...I MISS them so badly!!
Post a Comment