Before any more time got away from us, I wanted to go away for the weekend and see my Grandma.
My Grandma is 92 and has just recently been put in a nursing home. I really wanted to see her and let her know how much she means to me. I realize she might not remember us being there or who we were but I won't forget.
The great thing was that my parents and Shanna, Devan and Ireland got to go too.
My Aunt Char has done SO much for my Grandma (her mother) and it does not go unappreciated!
I am sure it is not easy to be the only sibling close by to take care of a parent.
After our visit we went back to the motel so the kids could swim.
THEY COULD NOT WAIT for this event!
They all had such a blast in the pool.
And, if we all can just think back to being a kid, the fun doesn't stop at the pool.
Going back to the room is pretty neat too.
We had a great night and the next morning we went to church with my Aunt and Uncle with a nice lunch with all of our family after.
It was a quick visit but a much needed one.


















1 comment:
Love this Aimee...Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment