Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Up, Up and Away!





These pics were taken a couple weeks ago and since then, this girl has not stopped!

Yesterday, she managed to go up our stairs without any delays.
I was right behind her in case she stopped to sit down which would result in tumbling backwards but she did pretty well.

The last three months, Annelyse has showed determination!
She does what she sets out for and does not stop until she has tried it. 

Rog and I feel she could be walking in no time but I wouldn't be too sad if she calmed down for a week or so.
Keeping up with her is hard work!

Better go gate off the stairs, she's on the MOVE!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

I loved your last post, about the moment you had been waiting for....I live for those moments too when my kids play so wonderfully together, and I hate to interrupt it for chores!! Yes, we are all truly blessed and your post refreshed my determination to take more time to actually notice my blessings.

I was so shocked when I logged on to your blog and saw Annelyse climbing the stairs!!! Wow, she's really getting big. It's so bittersweet how time flies!

It was nice checking in with you! Take care.