Monday, July 25, 2011

A Moment I Have Been Waiting For!

Last week, I walked into my Living Room and found my three children sitting and playing  together.



It's a moment that brought so much JOY to my heart and I was so thankful that I didn't let the moment slip by without being grateful for it.



I've said it before and I will say it again.
These three are nothing but BLESSINGS to my heart!




What are YOUR children doing right now?
We are all blessed.
 Sometimes we just have to stop and look at what is going on around us to see the special moments that leave us ever so quickly.

I am thankful for the moments I captured above.It was 2 years ago I was longing for this moment and wondering what it would be like.
Now I know and it was ever so sweet.


No comments: