This morning, I was taking Liv to the bathroom and grabbing Annelyse an outfit and found this when I walked back in my room.
I tell you Luke waits for me to walk away from this little girl so he can run right over to her and snuggle, hug, kiss, squeeze, hold, talk or sing to her.
He just can't get enough!
I thought it was just super cute how they were lying together.
She was so quiet and enjoying every minute of this.
She starts to make any noise that sounds like she's not enjoying herself and he starts making up songs to calm her down.
They were both just so content here and I just couldn't stop taking pictures of them.
I wish I took video of this cause Luke is singing this entire time to her.
I love how he is holding her foot in the picture above while singing to her and staring at her.
He was being such a loving brother!
Probably my most favorite moment! (of the week so far)
Liv and Annelyse have such a wonderful BIG BROTHER!





4 comments:
Is that the cutest or what?!?! PS- Can Luke give Tristan some lessons? just kidding
Absolutely precious!
That's awesome. I love the look on A's face--she really seems like she is smiling and enjoying herself! So cute.
WHAT A DOLL...Look at her ROLLS!!!! I love her face,content,smiling, just chillin' :) ...how cute is that!!! Great timing, catching it all, Aim!
By the way....THEY ARE TWINS!!!!!lol
Post a Comment