skip to main |
skip to sidebar
JUST SAY IT!
Liv, standing at the top of the stairs (supposed to be in her bed) and yelling down at me and Rog:
"MOMMY! MOMMMME!"
Me:"WHAT!"
Liv: "Um. Daddy wants to sleep with Luke. I mean Luke wants to sleep um.... Daddy wants to... um... Luke wants to sleep with..... Daddy wants to...... Luke wants sleep...... um... Luke wants Daddy to .... Luke wants..??? Daddy wants to sleep with..... Luke wants Daddy tosleep with ......................Luke wants Daddy to... Luke wants.......
Luke now waiting along side Livy for her to get out what she wants to say has now become impatient.
Luke:" I WANT DADDY TO SLEEP WITH ME Livy!"
Liv: "Yeah, MOMMY! LUKE WANTS DADDY TO SLEEP WITH HIM!"
Now, by this point Rog and I knew EXCTLY what she was trying to say only we were busting out laughing the entire time.
As soon as we calmed down I said, "NO! Go to bed!"
Liv then looked at Luke and said, "She said no Luke."
Followed by little patter running back to the room.
AHHHH Livy, you make us smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment