Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Liv's surprise from CHICKIE BOWS!

As soon as Liv came home from Grandma Nette and Papa's getaway I just couldn't wait another second to show her what I bought for her!



As soon as she saw her very first TUTU she lit up like a light and couldn't wait to throw it on!
Not a second later she said something to herself and ran!

I followed her and asked her what she had said and she smiled and replied,

"I'm gonna go dance on mommy's bed!"
Sure enough, the next 10 minutes were spent dancing, flipping and twirling on my bed so she could see herself in the mirror.
(I have a great video of this but, for some reason, it won't work. )
The butterfly bows in her hair were a gift as well, along with 3 other sets of bows but this little tutu was the highlight!

She was just so giddy the rest of the night!

And apparantly, EXTREMELY THANKFUL!!!!

2 comments:

Devin said...

The smile on her face in that last pic is just adorable :) Such a cute tutu, too! Very frilly and girlie. Love it.

Karie said...

That is so stinkin cute. Seriously. I love it.