I feel like I have so much to talk about and post, but of course, the time when you really want to do something, it's not always possible am I right?
I have been using Roger's school computer because ours is "out of commission" for the time being.
Our computer hasn't been hooked up for about 2 weeks now and I am about to go crazy. I am not allowed to download my pictures on this computer so everything I want to blog about I have to wait and remember until our computer gets back up and running.
Hopefully that is soon.
I asked Rog if it was just a matter of plugging it in and he basically said yes but there has just got to be more to it and I am not willling to try.
I will just have to be patient and wait.
OK. that is about all I wanted to say.
Trust me. I have much more to say but five minutes at a time to blog just doesn't cut it so I will keep my thoughts to myself for now.
I think it is time to go out and play now before my daughter finds anything else on my kitchen floor to put in her mouth.
I guess I am not a paranoid mother about dirt and eating things off the floor.
Yes, normally that is just disgusting but it's just a cheerio this time so I think she'll be ok.
ok, now she's going for the cat food so have a wonderful day everyone!
Stay Cool This Summer In Chambray
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Aimee,
Thanks for commenting! You are right, I don't "know" you, but I have blog jumped to your site a couple of times over the past few months after reconnecting with Devin. Thank you so much for sharing a small part of your story and for praying. It is really comforting to know that I am surrounded by other people who have walked this road before. So glad to see the two beautiful children God blessed you with here on this earth as well. Thanks again for commenting!
Jillia
Hey you can always come over here and use my computer. I don't mind if you upload pics. Well let me know.
Love ya
Post a Comment