ok so.... The whole point to this post is not to try to embarrass my sister ( I don't need to do that at all) or make fun but to show everyone just how crazy and silly she is. Remember a few posts back when I was comparing Luke to my sister and saying how much of a clown they both are! This is her!
My sister was in my kitchen today along with her friend Tisha and my mother. I was making dinner and not paying attention when I turned around and she seemed to be hiding something from me. well well... She was hiding this video that her, Tisha and another friend took yesterday after they ate lunch. she didn't want me to see it but she knew there was no getting around the viewing. At first I couldn't believe she did this while cars were driving by but then she told me that it was outside a restaurant and that people inside could plainly see her. OH MY!!!! My mouth was dropped in awe and I was dying of laughter for about 5 minutes. I couldn't believe that my hilarious clown of a sister would think something up like this and actually act it out!!! Too Funny! I told her I wanted it but didn't tell her why. This was why. I wanted everyone else to see her craziness!!! Before you watch this let me fill you in on what she is doing. Her friend Sara is acting as if she is fishing and so she casts out her pole, hooks shanna and reels her in. Oh my. I just don't know sometimes....
Shanna my darling sister, You are still a kid at heart. or still a kid and I love ya for it!!!! you are too funny! I love it when you and tisha get together cause you never know what you two are going to do next! Love ya sis!!!
3 comments:
That is hilarious Aimee!!
That is awesome!
Oh MY SOUL!!! haha....I'm not embarrassed at all...well not totally. Seeing how I did it in front of a restaurant of total strangers how much more embarrassed can one get haha. I had fun and that's all that matters to me haha.
Post a Comment