Thursday, May 15, 2008

As For My Other Sis


I got a call today to let me know that my oldest sister, Melissa was going into the hospital to have her baby boy! Her due date was next Saturday but she has been having a few problems with infections of her own and the doctor thought that if she came in to be induced they could give her a good dose of antibiotics so she gets out of pain. ANYWAYS!!!!


My nephew (9th to be exact) should be born either late tonight or early morning! She was already dialated to a 2 and this is her 3rd child so it shouldn't be too long! I can't wait to see him! I am just so thrilled!!!

I have Matt and Makenzie tonight and have to get them off to school tomorrow. For most of you who know me you are probably laughing and saying "yeah Right" because you know that I am not a morning person and I sleep pretty late so getting 2 children to school by 8 is going to be a miracle!!!

Oh well!!!!! hopefully I will have the final details tomorrow sometime!


Good Luck sis!!!! You'll do great!

No comments: