Thursday, November 1, 2007

More visits from the skunk!

Luke did a bit more trick or treating last night! I think Rog and I had more fun dressing Luke up and taking him out than Luke did but how can you resist when you have a chance to put a silly outfit on a baby! By the time we were finished the poor little skunk was zonked out in his car seat! We visited his Grandma and Aunt Shanna last night along with some of the neighborhood!(That part was all daddy-He wanted the candy more than anything I think?)

Luke didn't know what to think about this one!
A picture with mommy at Aunt Shanna's work.
(Sorry shan, your pic with him didn't turn out)


And now for our littlest pumkin at 33 weeks!!!!! I know I know... I was debating but couldn't resist. It wasn't my finest art work but I had fun anyways. I wanted to do this last year when I was pregnant with Luke but he arrived a bit too early so I thought since I had the chance to do it again I should take it. Now that the craving for that is over I can move on to more important things.

4 comments:

Devin said...

Hey, I love the new blog look! The little pumpkin is adorable! I love that...never did it myself, but that is totally cool. :-)

Tricia said...

Oh my Aimee, nice pumpkin! You crack me up. I love your little skunk as well!

The Boe's ~ said...

I saw someone on the news last night that did that same thing to her pregnant tummy!! Thats just awesome, loved it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! I told rog I would probably get flack for doing that but I had to or I would have always wished I did. You might as well have some fun right???