Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OUR LITTLE SKUNK

Getting ready to go say BOO to Grandma and Grandpa Merritt
He just loved being in his little disguise!
Mommy and Daddy's little stinker!

Rog and I took Luke to Grandma and Grandpa Merritt's house last night to show off his costume and say happy early birthday to Grandma! He loved that we all got a kick out of what he had on! We at first debated on whether or not to start this but when I saw these costumes at Children's place I just couldn't resist! It was either a skunk or a turtle and Rog and I thought the skunk would be a better buy! It is so cute! when he crawls with his head down he truly looks like the real thing. He waddles and everything!
Tonight we are hoping to pop over to Lukes other Grandma and Grandpa's before church! I just love putting him in this thing. Hopefully Luke won't mind again!

2 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!!! the cutest skunk I've ever seen :)

Aimee, you don't even look pregnant in that picture of you and the fam! What in the world!!

Boys are still sick so I'll see you Sunday. Glad you are all feeling better!

Devin said...

Hey! Another Merritt skunk. How cute! You know, I am partial to that particular animal....

Ethan was the skunk tonight too--the third one for our family! That costume has certainly gotten it's full amount of use. :-)

I will put some pics up soon--we had so much fun trick-or-treating with them.

Love you, hope you are feeling better, talk to you soon.