Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SOMEONE IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY!!!

Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful mother today!!!! I won't give away her age but I must say she is a whopping 29 at heart! (right mom)
Try not to work too hard today mom and make sure dad takes you out for your birthday. (I am sure you have that one down already though right)(that one is a definite given)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOST WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FAVORITE AND ONLY MOTHER :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU MOM!!!

2 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

Happy Birthday Becky! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day! Thanks for your willing heart to serve and to "better equip" my boys each Sunday :)love ya..

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday MoM! You are correct...she is the most amazing wonderful favorite mother of all time! Couldn't have asked for anything better!