Monday, July 16, 2007

Lukes fun experience with Grandma!







WE celebrated Matt's (my nephew)5th birthday party at Jump Zone last Thursday! It was the first time that I had ever been there and I must say it looked like alot of fun! (I think it would really be a great place to keep in mind if there is ever a rainy day and you're trying to figure out what to do with some rowdy children)(keep in mind Dev, or Karie for a Thanksgiving visit, I will have to check prices)All it is is a place that has 6 huge jumping/slides kids and adults can go on! They are the things that you see at b-day parties or at parks that are kept up by a bunch of air! anyways... I arrived with Luke thinking it was going to be a quick visit seeing as how we had just come from a stressful time at Penneys trying to get our pics taken. Let's just say I have another appointment this Wed. He was a bit cranky at first and a little unsure but after my mom took him on a couple of slides(Yes, I said my mom) he was enjoying himself. It was kind of humerous watching Luke's face while my mom was trying to situate herself on top of the slide without getting knocked down by the other crazy children! I put on a short video of him bouncing on the side of one of the slides.


5 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

Aimee WAY impressed by that video. I need to try doing one of those---- will have to figure it out now that you have inspired me :) Luke was going to bounce right off that wasn't he? :) Too cute! Yes, that place is a blast and kids (and adults) LOVE it, although it'll probably be awhile until I endeavor that just yet again with 3 this time, but like you said--Jason would love it :)

Anonymous said...

Heather, the video is just off of my camera! I didn't think it would work but it did!!!!

Karie said...

Hey, that looks like so much fun. Find out how much that is, I think that would be a great idea one day during Thanksgiving. Hey, check my blog under "Our fun Weekend" I responded to your message about not being on for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Hey karie! Heather Boe told me that jump zone is $7 for kids over 2 years old. I think my mom said that adults are free. It wouldn't be too bad to try it out if we needed something to do.

Karie said...

I told Dev about it too, that really does sound fun. I will try calling you tomorrow sometime.