My little girls are getting so big and doing so much more than I am ready for!
Eva has decided in the last few weeks that I am no longer good enough to feed her anything.
I was fine with this for Olivia and even Annelyse, but with Luke and now Eva, I would like more control over this and would like the least bit of mess as possible.
She does love the fact that she is a big girl now.
Another first, recently, is Eva has enough hair for PIGGIES!!!!
I think she looks so much like Olivia did, when she was this age, with pig tails.
Annelyse has become my little buddy since the older two have been in school.
She is my little sidekick.
I have learned so much about her since August. I would have probably overlooked certain characteristics of her if Luke and Liv were home all day. I am so thankful to get this opportunity with her.
On this day I was making chicken soup, so I gave her some celery, carrots, a few bowls and a kids knife to keep her busy.
Oh and to make her feel helpful, I put some flour and water in a bowl so she could make her own little concoction of messy goo. (smile)
OH my little girls are getting too big!






No comments:
Post a Comment