We had an early basketball game this morning and after it was over, Rog wanted to do ANYTHING but go back home for the day.
Our home is getting a bit tight and after this Christmas break and a few bitter cold snow days, it could do us all some good to venture out and do anything but play in the house.
Stop #1 was Pet Land!
Eva enjoyed the fish while Luke was dreaming of a pet snake and the girls were hopping at the thought of owning a bunny.
Me... I threatened to move out of the house if a snake entered and reminded our children that we still own a cat.
Still not satisfied with the amount of time we were out of our house, I suggested a walk around the mall.
Our kids have been BEGGING to do the bungi trampoline at the mall so I figured what better time than now to scratch it off the list.
They could not wait and were so excited to get their turn!
Luke was up first.
I tried getting a good shot but he was in constant motion and loving every minute!
Liv on the other hand...
Well.
Let's say she jumped one time and realized she was easily sick in motion.
She gave me the stare of, "MOM! I am not going to say a word but know that my face is showing you that I will throw up if you don't tell this kind man to get me off of here ASAP!"
SOOOO.... Luke jumped for her.
And of course we had to spend some money on the toy cars.
Our final stop was checking out the adorable puppies in the mall!
Oh and last but not least, Lyse worked her sweet charm and told Daddy she was hungry and asked if they could get some food. (That's my girl)
I love that our kids are still thrilled with little adventures!
And I especially love it when my husband wants a day out of the house!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment