Luke played his first season of soccer this fall and I am pretty sure he had a blast!
Rog volunteered to be the head coach and it made Luke's first season pretty special!
We realized right away that Luke didn't really care about all of the techniques and rules of the game as long as he was dressed in his jersey and shin guards and ready for the field. Rog had Luke as goalie quite a bit, and I thought he did pretty well with it. Towards the end of the season he was beginning to catch on a bit and actually scored his first goal during his last game of the season. I wish I snapped a picture of it but it is forever engraved in my mind. It was perfect and I was thrilled he had such a fun season!
Livy had fun after the games, attempting to play soccer. I guess she will have to play come spring time.
Luke had fun playing with his buddies, Jace and Tobin.
It was a really great Fall season!





















No comments:
Post a Comment