It is really crazy to me to think that just 35 weeks ago, I came home from Hearts at Home, climbed through the window cause I didn't have my keys, unlocked the front door, grabbed the car keys and went to the store to buy a pregnancy test. FOUND OUT in seconds that it was positive and prepped myself to tell Rog two nights later during dinner.
It took him quite a while to realize I was, yet again, not joking and we were really going to have another child.
This was truly the LONGEST pregnancy I have had and it was the hardest. I have had many long nights, feeling sick, a hospital stay and 20 weeks of sleeping on the couch.
The fact that I am just hours away from having our 5th baby is such a crazy thought to me. Kind of makes me want to hold this baby inside of me for a few more days.
I love the kicks, fake contractions and the way pregnancy clothes fit. Well, most of them. *wink*
Am I ready for another baby?
I am not sure but I am excited to watch my kids with another sibling.
I remember saying when Annelyse was about 10 months old that she can not be the baby of the family. She just wasn't 'last born' material. Sure enough, she is 'BIG SISTER' material.
Well, the next update should be me with our newest addition in my arms instead of my womb.
Stay Cool This Summer In Chambray
8 years ago
2 comments:
i can't tell you how happy i am for you,friend. i think you're in surgery right now!! :)
LOVE this, and especially now that it's over and she's HERE! :)
Post a Comment