This little girl.
This smiley, squeezable little baby girl,
is Determined with a CAPITAL D!
I have said it for months now and she hasn't changed so far.
WOW!
When this little girl sees something or thinks of something she won't stop until it is in her reach, possession or mouth.
I feel with my other two children that if we just routed them a different way they would get side tracked and forget, but not much stops Annelyse.
She outright exhausts me most days but I am almost certain she is getting me ready for the years that they will try (and most days succeed) to out smart me.
OH how I love this little baby girl!
Now, to get her to slow down a bit. *smirk





2 comments:
I need to squeeze her. Thanksgiving can't come fast enough. I'm seriously wishing the summer away so that we are that much closer to seeing everyone. I CANNOT WAIT for this Thansgiving.
She's soooooo sweet!
It's amazing to me how fast our "babies" grow!
Glad everything is going well.
I think about you often. Take care!
Post a Comment