Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Little Miss Liv

Little Miss Liv, as I like to call her, is such a big, little girl these days.
Now being 3 1/2 she can do just about anything that her brother can do and if not, tries her hardest until she succeeds.

She just LOVES to:

Dance in the kitchen,

Play with her baby sister,



dress up as a princess, with her name being Fer Jella,
*I have NO IDEA*



play with her strawberry shortcake dolls, care bears and pet shop all at once,




oh and dance and twirl in the kitchen.
(did I already say that???)



My little girl that used to be happy with playing trucks, blocks and whatever else Luke had, is now a true girl that wants everything girly and will do whatever she can to trick Luke into playing it with her.

A few other accomplishments she is very happy to show:

*  she can reach the food cabinet handle instead of opening it from the bottom

*she can now go to the bathroom all by herself instead of always needing assistance

*she can open the fridge by herself with only a few tugs

*she is sleeping all night in her big girl bed instead of sleeping for a few hours and slyly waking up and sleeping on our floor or bed.

*and most of the time she is able to brush her teeth and wash her hands by just standing on the bathroom stool. (some assistance on some days, mainly the ones where she doesn't want to be stubborn)

Trust me, all of these things may be a breeze or a no brainer for your children but for Livy, she is very proud to now be able to do all of these like a big kid.
It's not easy being the second child and watching your older sibling do everything you can't.
My first little girl is getting so big and I just don't know what to think of it.

For now, I will cherish these moments because very soon I will have forgotten that she ever had a problem with doing them and ever needed my help.



1 comment:

Devin said...

Awww! Such a big little girl.

*sniff*

They grow up waaaaay too fast....