Friday, April 8, 2011

Annelyse Marie

Our 3rd little girl brings so much joy to our family!

At her smiley times,


curious, not so sure times,


her, pick me up before I lose it times,


all of her cute and playful times


and probably our absolute FAVORITE!


Her embarassed times!!!

Yep, that's our favorite!!!


Miss Annelyse Marie is another one of our happy, content,
(most of the time,ok. who are we kidding, when Mommy is holding her)
smiley babies that we just can't get enough of!


She lights up our home with smiles, laughter and squeels and we just can't help but to be continuously entertained by our little 6 month old!

So much so that we have turned her name into a song!


The last 6 months of this little blessing has been EXTREMELY WONDERFUL!


God is so GRACIOUS and KIND to pour such AMAZING BLESSINGS on us!

Children truly are a GIFT!

We LOVE YOU Miss ANNELYSE MARIE!!!!!
Happy 6 months!





3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh, she's so super cute!

I'm so happy that God blessed your family with her, and if anything good came out of your very, very difficult journey, it's that you are INTENSELY aware of how blessed you are.

May she bring many, many years of joy to your lives!

Devin said...

Gravy--six months? What in the world? :)

Love you Annelyse! You are the cutest 6 months old I know!!

Karie said...

Such a sweetie. Hey, I'm going to send those pic's by this weekend. Just so you know, I haven't forgotten ;)