A few weeks ago, I was sitting in the car, chatting with my sister, waiting for my husband and son to get done with some errands in Walmart.
While talking, I looked over and saw my husband exit the store with a small, four year old walking quicklly behind him and holding what looked to be.....FLOWERS???
No way!
Awww! How Sweet!
Well, I continued to talk as my son walked up to my door, opened it and handed me the flowers and said, "Here Mommy! These are for you!"
OH!!!!
When Rog got in the car I said, "Flowers?? What's this for?"
Rog then informed me that the flowers were completely Luke's idea.
He said they walked in, passed the flowers and Luke said,"Hey Daddy, we should get Mommy flowers."
So, Rog told him that was a great idea and that he should pick them out.
While hearing the story I was thrilled that my little 4 year old is thoughtful enough to see something and think of someone else.
After we got home, I was able to give Luke a GINORMOUS hug and say just how awesome it was to get flowers from her little guy.
I said, "OH Luke, I just LOVE them and thank you so much!"
Without hesitating and pulling a yogurt from the fridge, he says,"Well, I am glad you like them."
I will treasure that moment forever!!!!


2 comments:
Absolutely precious.
Cute! :) Gotta love Luke.
Post a Comment