Last Wednesday, I figured I should maybe venture out and have some fun with the kids just in case it was our last chance to do so.
I didn't want to do anything that used up too much energy due to my lack of quickness these days, so I thought a children's museum would be just perfect for all of us.
Sure enough it was a fun filled day of play!
My little firemen!
My little dancers!
My little actors!
They sure did wear me out get alot of energy out that day and I think it was just what we all needed before another little one enters our world.
Who knows, maybe I will get brave enough to do this one more time before this baby is ready to greet us.
Just don't hold me to it. *wink*










1 comment:
So Fun!!! Cant wait to hear of your fun adventures until then. Are they going to let you go to 40 weeks!
Post a Comment