Tuesday, October 12, 2010

38 weeks and a celebration!

We are just right around the corner to meeting both of these little precious miracles!


I am due on Oct. 21st and my very good friend Ang Wright is due Oct. 29.
(give or take a day or so)

This was her baby shower that I just couldn't wait for!
I was so thrilled to make it this far and be able to help and attend her shower!!!

I have enjoyed every minute being her baby buddy!


It was so great to see her enjoy every minute of this shower!



I think the best part was watching her oogle over all of these adorable baby gifts!


She was just so giddy, most of the room probably laughed the entire time!






Such a great night and so happy to celebrate with her and church family!

We say that Ang is having a girl and I am having a boy.

Neither one of us know for sure but it's just so fun dreaming of these little miracles!

It's just so great to see God working through both of our pregnancies!
God truly gives us what's best just at the right time!

How great was it that He allowed both of us to be pregnant at the same time to help us each through our different journeys.

LOVE YOU ANG!
(HUGS) ya, right? *smirk*

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Isn't it fun to have a friend to be pregnant with??!!

It looked like a lot of fun at the shower. I adore going to baby showers!

Wow, can't wait to "meet" Baby Merritt very soon!!!

I'm praying for you!