Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sweet baby of mine...

I know and still believe everything I have said about my sweet baby girl but long days doesn't make it any easier to take. The flesh sure does get super strong during long, hard days. These are the days that I am so thankful that I am still being HELD!
Maybe I am just overtired and need some sleep?
Why can't I just go upstairs and end this day?
Why is it so hard to let go so a new day can start?
Is it because I want to remember, dream and weep for a while?
Not sure but really am just having an emotional night due to lack of sleep.
I think I just need a NEW DAY so I can have NEW GRACE.
"His mercies are new every morning."
"Thank you Lord for holding me even when I think I am ready to get down."

7 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm praying for you guys, Aimee. <3

Devin said...

What a great verse to meditate on...so very comforting. Praying for a better day today.

Karie said...

I wish we were closer Aimee. When are you guys coming up next??????

Karie said...

I wish we were closer Aimee. When are you guys coming up next??????

Aim said...

HMMMMM..... How soon are you moving???? ;) Just kidding. I will ask and get back to you!

Leanne said...

Aim, the spring will come.

I promise.

Hang in there. When you feel that you are just about to fall, that is when He is holding you the closest.

Thinking of you and will pray for you tonight!

Ang said...

love this honest post, aim!!! CALL ME when you're sad!!!!! you know my ears are huge and are always happy to listen. :)
see you soon.