Sunday, September 27, 2009

Me too Luke, Me too.

Rog remembered a conversation he had with Luke last night while he was putting him down for bed.

Luke: "Daddy, where is Lilliana?"

Rog: "Well Luke, where is Lilliana?"

Luke: "With God."

Rog: "That's right."

Luke: "Daddy, I want to be like superman and fly up to see her."

And that is when I smiled and had to walk away because I want nothing more than to do the same!
Trying to hold back tears after hearing a story like that is REALLY hard to do!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So sweet! I, too, wish I could fly like superman. :)

Karie said...

Sweet Luke. Isn't it amazing how their little minds work?

Devin said...

Awwww....*sniff*.

They are so smart even at those young ages aren't they? Sweet boy.

Leanne said...

That's so cute.....

One day recently, Kellie, who is almost 7, was pretending to talk on the phone and she said she was calling Janie! And then Hannah, who is 12, asked me what it would be like if we could call up to Heaven.

I'm glad you're keeping Lilliana as a part of your family.

Take care.....

Nutmeg said...

Hello. I ended up here from Amy's blog. I just wanted to say that I can remember many times when the words of a toddler brought me to tears b/c they were so very true. Much love from another grieving mama,
Amy @ Raising Arrows