Oh Boy!
Where do I begin?
I think I need to start with what went on in my mind last night while I was grocery shopping.
The fact that I was out getting groceries last night meant that it took every bit of me to force myself to walk in WALMART yet again, for the second time that day. I tried once already yesterday but the karts are way too small for groceries and two little children. I try as best as I can to go at night after they are in bed.
So.
Before I make this a post about my shopping, let me jump ahead to aisle 7, where most of this will make some sense. I hope?
I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE the cereal aisle! I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE buying cereal because:
~ Cereal is not my favorite thing
~ The choices are either SUGAR or a NON TASTING GRAIN that is known for all of it's good FIBER
~ I feel like I always buy the same exact thing and we only eat it because that is what we have in the cupboard.
~ I never know what to get and will occassionally wait until Rog is with me so he can go down that aisle by himself and pick out what he wants.
That way, WE ALL WIN!
SO, NOW.
With all of that said I can proceed in saying that because of all of those feelings, I decided last night to venture out and be a mom who was a bit out of her mind and bought a few too many cereals with WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR!
I hardly ever do that and if I do I try to sneek them so Luke and Liv don't see them.
WELL, this morning, that didn't happen. Luke found every single bit of cereal and decided that after breakfast, he was going to try every one.
While I was preoccupied, Luke asked me for a cup of dry cereal.
SURE! WHY NOT??? A little snack won't hurt? Besides, I have to get a few things done and if they are happy with a snack then all is well and peaceful in my home today!
WELL! WELL! WELL!!!!!!!!
I heard some rustling down stairs and thought that now would be a great time to become UNpreoccupied and start seeing why they are being so good!
OH YEAH, I found out really quick why they were doing so well down stairs!!!!!!
OH YEAH! you can close your mouths now because I did the exact same thing! I walked down, seeing them walk all over this cereal! OH MY! I just opened up this box about 20 minutes before this! These were extremely new boxes of cereal that were now all over my carpet!

I know I said I hoped my day didn't want me to do much today but I am guessing it wanted me to vacuum!
And of course I was an AWESOME mother and took pictures of this mess before I talked to them about why I never wanted to see this happen again!
OY VEY!!!!!!
Back to Aisle 7!!!

6 comments:
I laugh only because that's something my son would and has done with is cereal.
Thinking of you on this 4 month anniversary of your baby girl.
First of all, "Oy vey?" What?
Second of all, you see cereal? I see $$$. And those marshmallows are like gold. Unbelievable. That is painful to see. Looks like cereal needs to go higher in the cabinet.
That is too funny (because it's you, of course. If it was Me----not so funny).
First of all! yes, I said "oy vey!" get overe it!
second of all, I saw moolah too but just didn't say it! I know. I know. 7 bucks down the drain. or in our case, all over the floor!
Ugh. What a mess! I'm with Karie...it's only funny because it's NOT me! :)
oy vey!!! we all say it, rog...
this was an exceptionally heart pumping, can't wait to find out what happens, blog. thanks!!! i love your choice of "wordage" (thats a word, right?)...
Post a Comment