Really? Can one more thing happen to Luke's face?
I mean really.
I mean really.
We went all day Sunday without any accidents until it was about time to leave and all I hear was Luke crying as if he just got punched.
NO. Liv did not punch Luke.
It was a BEE!
Note: Don't let your kids eat suckers outside when bees are present!
It stung him right on the corner of his lip!
Poor baby!!!
Poor baby!!!

3 comments:
Oh my word are you serious?
That poor kid can't catch a break! Goodness!
WOW did that SWELL after you left...yikes.....all I have to say is "have you seen the movie HITCH?" ha ha ha ha....poor Luke, really. I hope he's better now and that the popsicle helped =) lol
Heather, the popsicle worked great! It stopped his crying anyways. the swelling got like that by the time we got home. a little benadryl and he was out for the night. the morning was still a bit swollen but he was fine. oh and YES I have seen HITCH but have you ever seen PURE LUCK? with Martin Short? HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment