Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Father's DAY!!!!

OK so I know I am super late on this one but what else is new!

Better late than never.




Rog celebrated Father's day this year with a lunch out with us, my parents and his parents at BD's. (Mongolian Barbeque for those of you who don't know)

After lunch, we had an afternoon of fun and fishing.

Luke was so excited to get to use his new fishing pole! He caught some fish too.
He wasn't crazy about touching them but Liv sure did and wasn't scared at all.










So, while Roger, Rog and Luke went fishing, the girls headed over to the park for some slide fun.

It was overall, a nice, relaxing day.
Actually, I think by the end of the day I was just exhausted but hopefully Rog had a nice day.
OH and one of Roger's gifts was a nice new pair of sunglasses.

Luke and Olivia sure do LOVE their daddy!

They love it when he reads to them, plays with them, takes them for wagon rides and is just plain silly with them.



I think he's a pretty great Dad too!

Along with being a really great husband! (Happy anniversary on Father's day)

WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Ummm...I believe I was there as well...I'm only good to snap pictures...no no it's ok! ;)

Anonymous said...

Goodness........