So I have really slacked this time around at documenting this rapidly growing child inside of me. Every time I think it is a good time to take a picture, I look at my enormous self and then realize that I don't really feel like asking someone to snap a shot of me. For some reason, pregncancy pics are the most awkward to take. You just stand there and don't really want to smile because the focus is on your stomach but then if you don't smile you just look weird anyways. It's a no win situation.
With that said.
I broke down and tried to just take a few myself.
Once again.
Not pretty but they will have to do!
These first few pics are 32 weeks I think? I am pretty sure. It was only a couple weeks ago and you think I would have remembered but these days are really running together and I can't keep track of much anymore.

Now, I thought at the time I was just ENORMOUS!

However, these next few pics are 34 week pics and let me just say that this last week has been BRUTAL! I can barely bend down to pic up toys, clothes, crumbs, shoes...... I was telling someone the other day that when I am picking up I just stay on the floor and crawl around until I am done with an area. I know. Sad right?
This was just last Wednesday and I was just spent but for some crazy reason I thought it was a good idea to take lovely pics of my Ginormous state!
The sad thing is, I can't even look down at my kids if they are right in front of me. I have to arch over to see them and that doesn't even work.
I just want to shift this baby over to one side to see something down in front of me. Why don't I remember these days with the last two pregnancies? You would think I would be able to recall so much since it wasn't all that long ago. 

Anyways.
Just about 5 weeks to go and all I am still saying is, "Well, Here we go!"
I am not anxious this time around but I am not sure if my mind is blocking it out or if that is just God giving me the Grace to go on each day. I think I will agree with my second thought because that is what keeps me going!
3 comments:
You can really see the difference between 32 and 34 weeks! You still look great. The time has flown by....I can't believe this baby is coming next month!
Are you sure you're not having twins???
haha....
but seriously??
;)
Love you!!
still think you look cute, gotta be a boy, you are all out front =)
Post a Comment