Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's Day

Ok so I am well aware that Mother's Day was a few weeks ago now but I just can't help to look back and think of what a woderful, nice day it was!
The weather was beautiful, church was refreshing, lunch was AMAZING!!! And time with family was so comforting.
Just spending the day with my growing fam was just what I wanted for Mother's Day! I am so blessed with such a wonderful husband and 2 (almost 3) children, who put a smile on my face for almost no reason sometimes. A little bonus to Mother's Day was when Rog put a kite together and we thought it would be fun to show Luke how to fly a kite.

Well, after all the hard work, it didn't turn out all that great. Maybe our next kite flying adventure will turn out better than this one did.
I must say though, the attempts were quite humorous and made the day so much more memorable!

Thanks Rog for making this day so special and comical!

OH and did I mention how AMAZING our dinner turned out to be? MMMMM.

No comments: