Well, here is one of those nights. . I think it all started by him playing around, out of bed here and there and finally I had enough and didn' t care if he went to sleep as long as he stayed in his bed. He took a book in bed with him and I told him I would turn on the closet light for him. Actually, I think it was more like he thought he was sneaking the book in bed and I just so happened to turn on the light knowing that if I didn't he would be back up, out of bed in a matter of minutes. He usually is fine with sleeping with no light at all but I thought maybe he was getting to the stage where he wasn't liking the darkness. Oh well, call me a pushover but some nights you just have enough and know that eventually, little boys and girls will wear out and give in to sleep.
After a while I thought I would peek in to see how he was doing and this is what I found.
I guess in order to be a big boy and stay up to read a book he needed his red boots as well. I have absolutely no idea how he was comfy with them on because he is almost a size 8 and those boots are a 5. OUCH! I guess he was determined. Most moms save their babies first pair of shoes and bronze them. I will have to do that to these boots.
2 comments:
That is Too cute! Remember when I used to have to sleep with the Closet light AND The bathroom light on? You hated that! Maybe Dad was wrong...Maybe I wasn't the brave one after all LoL
Aim! This is TOO funny!!! And I'm cracking up at Shanna's comment 'cause I remember when we owuld have sleepoveres every light on my room had to be on when we went to bed! LOL!! I love you Shan!!
Ive been having those nights with Eden... 4 nights in a row that she has FOUGHT like a mad lady not to go to bed... Oh well! I guess we will look back on these times and they will have gone by way too fast!
Post a Comment