Because when I head up my stairs and their game of choice is: lets put our hands in the toilet up to our elbows and throw water out and then run into the other room and chase each other and get everything contaminated...
OH I DON'T THINK SO!
That is when I have realized that spring needs to get here soon so their game of choice is throwing grass at each other instead of toilet water.
Stay Cool This Summer In Chambray
8 years ago
4 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHA wow....you are so lucky to have to clean that up! sorry....that made me laugh.
Not to mention using his hand to find out what that squishy stuff is in the back of his diaper.
Yuck! He seriously reaches into his diaper? What are you guys teaching him?
he has just done that once. I guess maybe it was bugging him or something. He knows he needs to go on the potty but.... don't know.
Post a Comment