Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just something I thought was cute

Luke was eating cereal.

Liv was over by our back door looking at the all time, favorite book around here. Go Dog Go
She stood up and started barking like a dog as loud and as much as she could.
Luke and I looked over at her and Luke began to mock her.

I laughed and said, "oh, Liv is so silly"
"Luke, is Liv silly?"

"No mommy, Liv is a bull dozer."

What?? oh well, I guess.
Sometimes I just don't know what is in that mind of his.

4 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

BAAAHHHHH!!! I so wasn't expecting that answer from him either. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

That's Rylie's favorite book too!!!

Devin said...

HA! Now, that made ME smile too! And laugh a bit out loud...

Got to love the things they come up with!

Shanna said...

That's so cute! I love those kids!!!