Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving week Part 1

Before I get too ahead of myself, I thought I should post a bit of our Thanksgiving week. It was only about a month ago already but I have been late with alot of things since I had little ones around.

Day 1 for us was the Saturday before thanksgiving. Rog's Gram arrived from Missouri so we headed out and met Gram, Roger and Lynette for dinner.
After dinner, we went back to the house for a bit so the kids could play and we could spend some more time together.
Time for putting a puzzle together with Grandma Nette and Papa!Having some fun and playing games with Papa!!!
We don't get to see Gram too often so this time was very special for us. It was also the very first time Gram has seen Olivia and Olivia sure did take her time to examine Gram. She was just too funny.
Gram was trying to show Luke how to find the straight edge pieces of the puzzle. It didn't go over too well. He soon became distracted and moved on to other toys while Olivia just stared at Gram and gave her the funniest faces.
It was such a special moment.
I took a video of the "puzzle time"
Once again, it is very dark and hard to see but some images should be seen so most of the idea can be gotten. I hope?


We Love you Gram and thanks for the special puzzle time!

No comments: