
Thanks to my wonderful husband, we now have a sanitary place to store our food.
Before I went out one afternoon, a couple of weeks ago, I gave Rog the regular instructions on when to feed our children lunch, what they could eat, and of course, when they needed to go nap.I figured that if I didn't get a phone call then all was great and everything worked out as planned.
I returned home hoping to walk into a quiet, peaceful house with not too much other than toys out of place.
Well, I walked in the door to find my two children and my husband in the kitchen.
"Nap time over already?" I asked.
"No, they didn't nap at all" rog said.
OH anything but those words was what I wanted to hear because that meant my children did not follow their regular daily routine and probably gave their father fits that afternoon. That also usually means I will hold back the next time I want to go out somewhere by myself.
Rog then proceeds to tell me, "well, no they didn't nap but look what did get done"
He opened up the fridge and all I saw was sparkle and shine!!!!!

OH this man can stay home and not give our children naps anytime he wants to if this is going to be the result!
You have absolutely no idea how long this job needed to be done and you have no idea how bad I kept putting it off because I just didn't know how I was going to accomplish such a thing with two little ones on top of me the whole time.
I asked him how he was able to do this with them awake and he acted as if it was no big deal!
What I don't think he realizes is that this is now marked down as one of his jobs.
Sorry Rog, but you are just better at it than I am.
I so APPRECIATED it!!!!!!!!
Next up...
The OVEN
4 comments:
C'mon over Rog!!!
I SO NEED to have Jason look at this post! Would be good Physical Therapy, don't ya think?!!! =)
yeah, scrub on, scrub off. good circular motion.
=) yup...we think alike!!!
Check my blog. I put some pictures up when Luke and Liv were over. I"ll send them to you too!
Hi Aim
you're very sexy
I'd like to fuck you baby
Post a Comment