Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Olivia!

A year ago today I held our brand new baby girl . I wondered what it would be like to have a little girl in our home after having a boy for a year. I thought about what type of personality she would have. Would she be quiet? Loud? Shy? Fiesty?



A year ago today and we are celebrating her 1st birthday!

Now I know.
Having a little girl is so much fun! It isn't that much different from having a boy except for you don't have to be as rough. I have seen parts of her personality and let me tell you she is quiet at times with a large fiesty side! She is, of course, cute, cuddly(on her terms) and ready for action.
Liv sitting with her brother and cousins while waiting for some fun to begin!
Here is Liv's present from Mommy and Daddy that she just couldn't wait to open. Thanks to Grandma Nette, she quietly watched as Liv sat and opened up the whole gift before saying anything to me. Notice the present was rewrapped. That was Grandma Nette's punishment for watching her grandchild's devious actions. (Thanks alot Grandma! :) )

We finally allowed her to reopen her gift at the APPROPRIATE time and see what was inside.

She enjoyed some yummy chocolate cake! I was shocked because she was neater than what I thought she would be. Probably because feeding herself isn't a new thing for her.
Liv letting me know that she was all done and now going to make a mess of the leftovers.
Happy Birthday our precious little girl! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

3 comments:

Karie said...

sweet girl! I cannot believe that she is one. Looks like you guys had fun. Really wish we could have been there.

Devin said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Looks like the party was great!

The Boe's ~ said...

You are such a sweetie! Happy Birthday Liv! Much love from the Boe's!!!