Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Puppy and Flower.



Just a few things to say about our halloween.

Liv was a flower.

I thought for sure she would be a no go with the hat on her head but one look of herself in the mirror and the girl didn't touch her petals all night long.


Luke was a dog.

This child was a different story. I don't think he enjoyed his costume at all but he was a trooper and kept it on until his sister took hers off. I think he saw how much she enjoyed her outfit and wanted to fit in so he wore the dog but tried to keep the hat off as much as possible.

He wasn't too thrilled about this whole trick or treating thing until we were about done. Probably the last 4 houses he walked straight up to the door, held out his hands, and would run away proud that he had some yummy candy in his hands.


We went around our neighborhood with both of my sisters, mother, and neice and nephews. It was fun and we hit the houses pretty fast which was a good thing considering we had both grandparents to visit this night as well.




I just had to post this picture because I think out of all of them, this was my favorite by far. Do you see how nice and loving my husband looks. He seems like he is being sweet and speaking kindly to me but really he was telling me that we have two children and one bag and I better let the people know that we need candy for the both of them. Next year if he really wants double candy he is just going to have to dress up. Most of this junk we were getting is going to be his anyways but he wasn't satisfied unless he saw the kind home owners drop double handfuls of candy into our bag. (I think many were wise enough to know that Liv was a bit too small to eat this stuff)OH boy! I just loved this pic. When my sister took it she looked at us and said,"um, what is going on?" I told her and she said, "oh, I thought he was being really nice to you and telling you how much he loved you or something." "NO" I replied, "he just was telling me to get more candy"

After we were finished with the neighborhood, we drove over to see my dad. He was kind enough to stay at home and pass out the candy.And soon after that, we hopped in the van and drove out to see Rog's parents for the rest of the evening. Boy was that a long night!

3 comments:

Devin said...

That is so funny about the one candy bag, two children thing....

...the same thing was out of Shane's mouth, too. "We only have 2 bags for Col and Cameron...we need to make sure we get some for Ethan."

AS IF two full IGA sacks FULL of candy were not enough. We still have candy (lots and lots of it) left over from the Homecoming Parade!

Jason said...

Too cute! ya, what are we supposed to do with all that candy....it takes forever for it to go away here in the Boe household....all I can think of is cavities, cavities, cavities...for them AND ME!!!!!
(yes, cracking up at the picture of Rog whispering sweet nothings in your ear!! lol=)

Jason said...

oh I hate it when I don't know I"m signed up under my husbands account...sorry, that was me HEATHER!!