Can you believe it? My baby is already 2!
We had such a wonderful day today! The weather was great, everything was done in time for his party, and it was a full day of activities!
God is just so good.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
MERRITT MOMENTS: Our little moments that will be turned into memories. The good, bad, sad, cherished, funny and hope to never be forgotten moments.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
3 comments:
Aimee,
I can't believe he is two, crazy! You guys looked like you had fun. I would have LOVED to be there. Liv is such a doll, how many teeth does she have now?
P.S. I really like your hair in those pictures.
I can't believe how old Luke looked in those pictures. He really is turning from little boy to big boy...isn't it sad, yet great at the same time!
Looks like you had better luck at you birthday party than poor Cameron did...of all the family that we invited, only my mom showed up. He still enjoyed a few presents from us and the cake was yummy too of course!
Love you all and Happy Birthday Luke!
Hey you have got to send me the pic of me,luke,and Matt...and stalker Rog!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment