Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not a kid anymore!

So! It is super late and I was just looking through my blog and realizing that I am really missing my husband tonight!
He is off in Wisconsin on our Men's fishing trip. I thought about posting up some pics and talking about him when I stumbled across these pics and realized that I forgot all about what happened a few weeks ago. (Hmmm. very interesting)
Oh probably about 4 weeks ago now we had our church picnic after the Sunday service so that meant no evening service. We ventured over to our town carnival only to realize we weren't about to spend money on something that was:
1) going to get us completely nauseous
2) going to make no difference at all if Luke rode anything or not because he is still too young to know what he is missing out on
3)going to make us go broke on like 2 rides or 2 items of food

SO
I had mentioned I was hungry and both of us thought that Hot dogs would be just the right meal(I don't know what we were thinking. That also probably would make us just as sick as a ride)
Anywho.
We drove over to the local Babes Hot Dogs and thought it would be fun for Luke to be able to jump (for free) in the bouncer after we ate.
Great right?
Well yeah for Luke.
I just want everyone to see the steps of these next few pictures....

Me, in the bouncer with Rog and Luke, thinking it would be a great idea to jump as well!

ME, getting the hang of jumping in there with another adult and a small child
Oh, My Lovely, Precious husband thinking it is clever to have figured out that when you jump on the same bag of air as the other person they will go FLYING!!!

Oh and there I am trying to catch my balance and not step on our son. (just a note that the mother that I am is thinking of not stepping on our son while the Father in this picture is just trying to make me go any which way)And our final picure. Do I even need to explain anything in this one. Do you see the motion of my hair? Does that not just explain the next event?


Oh yeah, I crashed.
Right
in
the
Corner of the bouncer and....

FELL TO THE FLOOR OF THE EARTH AND WAS HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE WHILE DYING THAT WE WERE RIGHT NEXT TO A BUSY ROAD AND THAT AT ANY MOMENT MANAGEMENT WAS GOING TO KICK US OUT OF THERE FUN PLAY PLACE AND RESTAURANT FOR EVER (EVEN THOUGH WE WEREN'T THAT IMPRESSED WITH DINNER) WHILE SCREAMING FOR HIM TO STOP LAUGHING AT ME AND HELP ME UP, WHILE LUKE IS CRYING AND THINKING THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE EATEN UP BY THIS BOUNCER BECAUSE IT WAS SECONDS AWAY FROM FALLING TO THE GROUND BECAUSE DID I MENTION THAT I FELL IN THE CORNER AND DRAGGED THE WHOLE THING DOWN WITH ME.
Oh, if I only had a picture of that! Thanks Shanna for laughing so hard at me that you couldn't see straight to take that picture.

Oh wow! After that whole explanation I still am missing my husband but am now wondering what I can do to make our score even?
Love ya Rog and thanks for making me realize that I am too big for kid toys!

4 comments:

Devin said...

Oh, that is too funny!

Whenever I need a laugh today, I am going to think of you, hanging off the side of that thing for dear life....

Oh, my side hurts.

The Boe's ~ said...

oh that IS HILARIOUS!! I can see you guys now.....thanks for the laugh!! I SO WISH you had that last picture too!!!!!!

Karie said...

Too funny. I haven't been in one of those forever and now I have just reminded myself why.

Shanna said...

OH MAN! Even though I witnessed that in person I'm still laughing just as hard right now while reading this!!! That was probably my favorite day of the whole summer!