Ok so I realize that my last post was a few weeks ago and I am well aware that I have much to catch up on and not sure when that is going to happen but I am starting off with this.
Last week was my sister's 25th Birthday!!!! 

To celebrate, my parents had a few people over to enjoy some yummy cake and food.
Hope you had a great birthday SIS!!!!!!
Shanna wanted me to take this specific picture because by this time there was about 10 pictures taken of just this one pose so I think all shanna wanted to do at this point was dig in to this yummy cake!
Luke won't remember this party at all or the fact that at his Aunt Shan-nuh's golden birthday party he got his very first black eye.
Happy Birthday Shanna! Glad we could celebrate the day with you! Love Ya!
Luke won't remember this party at all or the fact that at his Aunt Shan-nuh's golden birthday party he got his very first black eye.
Happy Birthday Shanna! Glad we could celebrate the day with you! Love Ya!
1 comment:
Aww well thank you!!! Haha I LOVE that pic of myself making that face. I was tired of holding a smile, my face was ready to fall off. I can't believe poor Luke got a black eye...I felt so bad. Love you guys too!
Post a Comment