Saturday, June 14, 2008

What's going on with Luke

Luke is 4 days away from being 20 months old! To think that in just 4 months he will be 2! I can't think about it cause I won't be able to get anywhere in this post!
I mentioned in Luke's last post that I wasn't sure if he did anything other than play bat and ball with his daddy.
Well, I found something.

He also now loves to mow with his daddy as well!

Almost the whole time Rog was working on the back yard, Luke followed him everywhere with his little mower. He is definitely daddy's little buddy!


These last few weeks Luke has been thinking that nap time is just not for him! He went a whole 8 days or so without napping and I about lost my mind!

Of course the end of last week I had to open my mouth and say that he needs to start napping because if he doesn't he is going to catch something.

Sure enough, the next day his little nose just started running away at full speed!

Oh is this little guy just a cranky little soul when he is sleep deprived. AUGGGHHHHH!

Funny thing though, a few times last week when he didn't nap, I had enough of the house and thought I would venture out! As soon as I hit the car and started driving somewhere, out he was and wasn't waking up for anything! Let me tell you, when this little guy is out you can take off his shoes, change his diaper, and put on pj's without him ever looking to see what is going on! INCREDIBLE!

Because he has been so sleep deprived, he doesn't seem to care where you lay him either after our little car rides.

Oh and if anyone says, " look at how sweet he looks" just take a quick stop over here around 5 or so and see just how sweet he is after he wakes up from these little cat naps. This particular night rog was gone all day and night cause he was working throughout the whole day and oh boy was Luke along with his Sis crankier than who knows what! I think that night Luke didn't fall asleep until about 12 I think?

AY YA YAI!!!

I am so glad another day came soon after that!


3 comments:

Karie said...

Hey,
So cute, I am so happy to see a new post. I think I am addicted to looking every day or twice a day for new info on these guys and Dev's. I cannot wait to see you guys. I am going to bring some stuff for Liv, so again remind me, what are you in need of? What seasons and what sizes? Also what size in shoes or do you need shoes? I've got swim suits too. So just let me know, then I will bring it in a bin and that way it will be easier for you. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

hey kar, ok I think maybe 9 to 12 month stuff for fall if you have it? are they in the same season of stuff? probably cause reese is so tiny and mine is a chunk. shoes would be fine, I think she is still in ones so maybe two's for the fall? oh and that shirt you gave me when she was born? I don't have any jean shorts or capris to go with it so if you have that for now that would work for her too? if it's too much to bring then don't worry about it. oh and are going to be able to get me 2 of those wisdom worker things???? can't remember if I asked you to get me two definitely last time??

Karie said...

I can definitely get you two of them. I actually have the info for you if your church wants to get them, so let me know. About the clothes, I want to go through the stuff, so no problem. I do have little jean capris with pink trim from Childrens Place that are 6-9 months, so I will bring those for you for sure. What I'll bring you is all my 12-18 month stuff because Liv turns 1 in December, right? I'll bring anything that is 9 -12 too.