Saturday, June 14, 2008

What's going on with Liv

Olivia is a week away from being 6 months old! That sure has flown right by! She is still a momma's girl and is not ashamed to let anyone know it!
She is such a jabber box these last few days! She is making the Da sound so of course Rog thinks she is calling for him! She is too funny, she will make short noises and keep doing it until you say something to her or repeat her. It's as if she is making a game out of it.

I realized last week sometime that she loves sleeping on her tummy!

OH MY!
This little girl was a great sleeper before and now that I have discovered that she likes her tummy..... Words can't explain how joyous I am over this.
I am not quite sure of the rules about the stomach sleeper but she holds her head up great and lets you know when she is ready to get up.
The other night Rog and I were watching a movie and she was ready for bed. I finally gave in and took her upstairs to lay her down and as soon as her head hit the bed she was out!
Oh is she could only show Luke how to sleep like this!!!

One more thing that this little one has begun to do this week is eat baby food!!!! Oh I hate this stage cause that is just one more step to getting out of their baby stage! I just Hate it and don't look forward to it at all!
I figured it might be about that time though because every time I go to put something in my mouth she just stares at me and chomps on her little lips and tongue as if she could taste it herself. That and she watches ever bite as if she is trying to time the hand/ eye coordination so she can at one point grab it and shove it into her mouth.
She is getting too big too fast but I love watching and being a part of ALL of it! She loves playing with her big brother and it won't be too long before Luke realizes how much faster he is going to have to get!

1 comment:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh what a pretty little thing!
Rylie was a stomach sleeper too. My mom kept telling me it would help her sleep and I was to scared. One day I just caved and ohhhhhhh the angels did sing....It was so wonderful. Guess she takes after her mama. I am totally a tomach sleeper, pregnancy makes sleeping hard for that!!