Monday, April 7, 2008

This Is for you Karie!

OK well in my last post my sister in law Karie commented that she wanted these pics for herself and she couldn't get them unless I posted them so this is why I am doing this! Man I must really like her!


OK karie, I gave a few pics of Olivia because I didn't know which one you would want. She isn't smiling in any of them. She has an attitude when it comes to the camera!


I must say though that she let out the biggest belly laugh tonight while I was changing her into pajamas! Rog and Luke heard it too so if you don't believe me I had witnesses! It was the cutest thing she has done so far in her 3 months of life! It was just too funny.


These last two pics are small because my sister took them with her camera. I liked these the best though. hope these are what you wanted. I have to say that you were right about the shirt and the hat! She must have a big head though cause the hat was kind of tight on her. Either that or that is how it was made. I am new at this with hats, I don't know how they are supposed to fit. I still had her wear it the whole day! The only bad thing though about the blue was that when I took her out in it, people that didn't know her thought she was a boy but it did have a bow on the hat and the shirt had pink on it so c'mon people!
ok anyways... well, here you go.




No comments: