Last night I was getting a bit in trouble for not posting anything in a while. I guess my husband thinks that this is ALL I do during the day? (from the looks of our home you might think so sometimes but I can't really explain what happens after I pick up. It doesn't take much these days) Anyways... I figured that since my husband has been waiting for a post, I thought that today I would make this post all about my husband and Luke and Liv's dAdDy!

First of all, to my wonderful, hard working, loving husband. I don't think a THANK YOU is enough for all that you do for our family! You are constantly working, gone many hours of the day just to come home and help with clean up from dinner, dirty diapers, bath time and the bed time routine! I wish you were often home longer for more of the fun stuff but I know that you are away at work so that I can stay at home and take care of our family and house! I am sure it doesn't feel fair when you come home drained and I tell you I am just as exhausted. I truly appreciate everything you do for us and I am sure as time goes by you will see the benefits and blessings of your hard work!
Now, to the Father of our two little children. I thank you and am so truly blessed to have such a wonderful man raising our little boy who will one day turn into a man himself and our little girl who will hopefully one day find someone just like you!
You are such a fun dad in my eyes! I can't tell you how much I love watching you with our son. I love watching as you teach him with everything that you do! It is really kind of scary sometimes to see just how much he tries to be like you! That means you have to be like Christ in everything that you (and I) do. I wish I could capture every moment when you two are together! 

I love the fun times as well as the stressful times. Without the stressful times I don't think the fun times would be as precious do you??? I am just glad you are there during some of the stressful times! 

You help so much with our children I think I sometimes take it for granted! I am so thankful and blessed to have you in my life and our childrens lives!
We all love you and can't wait to see you tonight! Hurry home! I am sure Luke can't wait to play with his Daddy! Olivia needs some time with you as well!!!
Love, LOVE, lOvE Ya!!!
ME :)
4 comments:
I laughed.
I cried.
I felt nauseous.
I guess it should have been warned by the title, Just For My Husband!
what can I say! sorry???? I will just write him a letter next time huh? He said he wanted me to post something and I didn't know what to post so there ya go? when all else fails... write your husband a letter. I think it may have been well overdue too. I don't even think he's seen it yet? I think you're the first elaine. really sorry about that too!
You should have posted the video from Jump Zone under this entry! That would have been perfect. Oh well..maybe next time.
Random Moments - love the title! Enjoy each and every one!
Post a Comment