Finally! Rog fixed the computer days ago but I haven't found any time or energy to sit here and post what's been going on in our lives lately! I have been trying to keep everything fresh in my memory so if I forget some things and it seems like I have been memory jumping just try to bare with me k?
Here is one thing that I will never forget!
Rog surprised me with a wonderful Christmas present this year and I was able to enjoy it the last Thursday of February. He bought me tickets to WICKED! Let me tell you that this is a definite MUST SEE!
If you are ever given the chance to go, you absolutely must!
I had a blast! The little kiddies stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Merritt for the evening while Rog and I enjoyed a wonderful evening at Rosebuds (a nice Italian restaurant) and followed that with a night at the Oriental Theatre. I told him that a Christmas present like this every year would be great! I thought it was crazy when one of my sister's friends said that she goes to see this play every year but after seeing it I completely understand why she does! I think I would follow her lead if I could. It was such a wonderful night and a great Christmas present! Thanks again Rog! I had a wonderful, enjoyable evening out with you!
If you are ever given the chance to go, you absolutely must!
I had a blast! The little kiddies stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Merritt for the evening while Rog and I enjoyed a wonderful evening at Rosebuds (a nice Italian restaurant) and followed that with a night at the Oriental Theatre. I told him that a Christmas present like this every year would be great! I thought it was crazy when one of my sister's friends said that she goes to see this play every year but after seeing it I completely understand why she does! I think I would follow her lead if I could. It was such a wonderful night and a great Christmas present! Thanks again Rog! I had a wonderful, enjoyable evening out with you!OK.... Next on my mind is just something little but still cute to me.
I thought it would be neat to see how Luke, as well as buddy, would react when giving buddy some of his tasty treats. At first I thought Luke would think they were treats for himself but he did very well at giving them to buddy. He actually reall enjoys this and would give him the whole bag if I would let him. Actually since he has done this, buddy lets Luke get really close and I saw with my own eyes the other day buddy sitting still long enough to let Luke touch his face. I couldn't believe it! I was so thrilled with the bonding time.
Here in this pic, Luke wanted to see buddy eating his treat so he got down on the floor to hand it to him and watch buddy savor his food.
I think last week was probably my most favorite week so far of this year! I absolutely loved, loved, loved the sunny days and the crisp, fresh air! I had Luke and Olivia out 3 or 4 days last week! Having those beautiful days gave me a new outlook on being able to cope with two little ones. It was so refreshing to have some nice weather for a change. It really needs to come back soon!Here are some pics of the first day we were out! It was still a little crisp outside so luke had on his hat and coat but that wasn't going to stop us! He had such a blast outside!
I think he was getting a bit bored indoors with the same 'ol toys. He loved playing with the ball outside! Now every time he looks outside he immediately says "ball, ball?" I think he would have played out there all day and night if we would have let him.
I think he was getting a bit bored indoors with the same 'ol toys. He loved playing with the ball outside! Now every time he looks outside he immediately says "ball, ball?" I think he would have played out there all day and night if we would have let him.
Olivia was snug in her little pouch while we were out. she didn't care too much to be out there all bundled up but she soon got over it and fell asleep.
The next day we called Luke's little buddies over to play. Tobin, Jonah and Jace came down with there mommy to play for a bit but once they got here a little furry neighbor kept there attention almost the whole time. As you can see, Megan couldn't keep Jonah away and Tobin was so into this dog next door that he just plopped down on the ground and stared in awe for about ten minutes or so!
Luke was back there as well trying to figure out what was going on. Next time we will have to go out when the dogs are inside.I think that will do for now with the stories. I have a few more but I will try to post them in the next day or two. It is time to head on up and get some rest before another hectic day approaches. My prayer these last few days has been when it comes to hectic days that the Lord opens my eyes so that I can see the day in a way that is joyous instead of gloomy and hopeless.
2 comments:
Man, I had forgotten what Luke and Olivia looked like!
:-)
Love you, glad to have you back again, and NEVER take a break that long again! (please)
Dev
You're so lucky! I would love to see Wicked. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes to the Assembly Hall. Glad you had fun! The kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment