Thursday, March 20, 2008

FULL of SMILES!

Olivia is such a happy baby these days. She is almost always full of smiles when you walk up to her and start talking to her. She is so alert and always ready to be talked to! We were eating dinner the other night and she was lying in her seat just babbling away, enjoying herself. Rog looked at her and then me and asked if this was a sign of what she will be like when she gets older. Quite the talker!

I have to laugh sometimes because she seems so young to be like this already but if I am in her view she is great and happy and the second I walk out of her view she starts to get upset and cry. What a little drama queen already. OH MY!

She is so much fun to have around and Luke gets a kick out of her too .


Daddy loves to spend time with Olivia and always tries to get her to laugh! This video shows a bit of that but Rog has done better at getting her to respond. This will have to do for now. You will probably need to pause the song on the left in order to hear the video.

2 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

Hey, great song..you got it to work..my turn to figure that out now.
I LOVE the picture of Olivia in the pink with that smirk...SO HER and SO CUTE!!!!!!!! have fun in MN

Rea of Sonshine said...

Well, it's true what they say. Girls are more verbal than boys. I didn't really believe it that much until Reagan started talking. She talks more than the boys did at her age (or even when they were older than her!). She will say absolutely anything you tell her to say. The other day she told me I was rude because I laughed at her. I don't know where she gets this stuff!