There was no way I could take these pics at home either because this year our tree is decorated from Lukes head on up! I had the whole tree decorated at home but as soon as he saw all of the ornaments he thought they were balls and took every single one off that he could reach. they are now all up to where he can't grab them so I have a bare tree at the bottom. oh well. what are you going to do? 

May everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful New Year!!! I am hoping my next post has something to do with a little activity with our new little bundle!
4 comments:
Our christmas tree sounds very similar although Rylie plays more with the lights!!
I dreamt that Rylie got to play with Luke last night! Random but an oh so fun playdate!!
Augh! how cute! they are really close in age right? your daughter is adorable! how does she do playing on her own at home and then playing with others? Luke plays really well by himself and goes to church and sometimes I find him hitting other kids in the head and knocking other ones over. sounds worse than it looks but I hope he does better after this sibling comes along.
She does pretty good...mostly she just stands there and watches/laughs at other kids. She still goes in with us at church....I know shes to old but she loves singing!!!!
I don't think it's bad she still goes in church with you. I think you'd be amazed at how more and more that is becoming ok. my sister in laws church does that. kids have the option I think of if they want to stay with their parents or go to a class. no biggie I say. why should they be taught that when church starts they need to leave and go be entertained elsewhere? I think it's fine.
Post a Comment