Friday, December 14, 2007

Daddy's little boy!

Luke is still Daddy's baby! I got home the other night from running some errrands and found it strange for it to be so quiet in the house! I thought for sure luke would be playing while Rog was relaxing but as I slowly went downstairs I found luke peacefully asleep laying on his Father. It reminded me of when he was first born and Rog would hold him the same way. I thought it was just precious. Rog said that Luke finished his night time bottle, rolled over and was out. The lights and the tv were on and he was out like a light! I even picked him up and put him in bed and he never budged! Poor thing must have been exhausted!

6 comments:

Karie said...

That is so cute, I can't wait for that again, I wish Reese would do that, but I am sure we'll get that real soon with this baby.

The Boe's ~ said...

That totally threw me off seeing Luke as a baby, then I read on and got it... :) So cute. Love those moments!

Anonymous said...

yeah I should have been more specific. melissa and my mom say it today and thought I had the baby already and they didn't know about it. whoops. kind of tricky.
sorry.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Soooooo sweet. although it did catch me off guard too. I was just coming over to check on you ( from heather's blog) and saw the little bitty baby...got excited for a sec!

Devin said...

Ok, Shane and I both just freaked out when we started to look at the post....I seriously thought that was a pic of the new baby, and I was like, how on earth could she have not CALLED us???

Really precious pics, Aim....can't wait to hear word!
Love ya

Karie said...

That's funny that other people are saying that too, at first that is exactly what I though too, funny!