Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Thanksgiving week!

We had such a long but fun week being able to visit with everyone for Thanksgiving! On Thanksgiving Day Rog's mom had about 31 people in her home at once. The family has grown quite a bit over the last 7 years that's for sure! It was so nice being able to see everyone and be with them for just about the whole week! I feel like the main thing we did was plan our day and events around meal times but what else are you going to do when you have up to 15 people in a home for a week? We sure weren't complaining! I put up just a few pics from the week! I am sure if you look at Dev's blog she will have plenty more here pretty soon! Everyone is just sitting around after a big hearty Thanksgiving meal!Luke wanted to talk to Grandpa while he was at work on Thanksgiving Day! Cameron just being a ham! He is probably the main one that supplies us with the most entertainment! His words and expressions were just priceless this week!
Reese trying to get attention from Makinley(sp?) the only other girl cousin around this week!
Ethan, cheesin' it up for the camera! He was such a happy baby when luke wasn't around trying to poke at him or push him over!






See what I mean, Luke was just so interested in Ethan this week! probaby because for once luke was bigger than someone!
(Colin was such a busy little man this week! I just realized that I didn't get a pic of him at all! He was so full of energy this week that if I did get a pic of him it probably would have been blury from him moving all around) ok not really but I don't know where he was when I was snapping away. Sorry colin but I am sure your mom will have plenty of you!



Karie and Reese opening up presents
We went to the museum on Saturday. We weren't there too long but we had fun with what we saw. Rog was just bummed cause the star wars exhibit was sold out! I had no idea he was interested in that. What was I thinking.



4 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

Sorry but I love that picture of Luke and his "entreaging" look with Ethan!! Reminds me alot of some other little boy I know!! Hope you are feeling well! Goodness to think you could go this week (like you did early for Luke) Are you ready ??????? :) lol
I sooooooo can't wait to meet this little one!

Anonymous said...

heather. believe it or not my bag is packed and I am ready for any action! I don't think I am ready to be done being pregnant though but I am ready for the hard part!

Devin said...

Love the pics Aim....I posted this morning. How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

hey dev! doing pretty good. the doc was really impressed with the low weight gain over the week! don't know how that happened after pie, cake, m&m's, candy bars.. need I go on? didn't think so. I will know more Mon. after 2Pm.